intensive / Crash courses Fee
|Duration of course||What’s involved ?||Cost manual||Cost automatic|
|Six hours over one day||Retest Preparation- A one day crash course designed to correct any issues following your driving test (this does include your test fee)||Deposit: £121.00
Pay Instructor: £114.00
Pay Instructor: £120.00
|Ten hours over two days||Intervention Course- A two-day course designed to help people improve on areas of development following a failed test (this does include your test fee)||Deposit: £152.00
Pay Instructor: £190.00
Pay Instructor: £200.00
|Twelve hours over three days||Ignition Lessons- A two day course over the weekend designed for people who have driven before and want to make quick progress (the test/test fee is included)||Deposit: £166.00
Pay Instructor: £228.00
Pay Instructor: £240.00
|Twelve hours over two days||Weekend Special- A course designed for people unable to take weekday lessons but have driving skills close to test standard (this does not include your test fee)||No Test
Pay Instructor: £228.00
Pay Instructor: £240.00
|Fifteen hours over three days||Tune Up- A three-day intensive course designed to help improve skills/confidence especially after a failed test (this does include your test fee)||Deposit: £177.00
Pay Instructor: £285.00
Pay Instructor: £300.00
|Twenty hours over four days||Shift Up- This course is designed for people with considerable previous experience of driving and need further lessons to reach the standard required for the practical test (this does include your test fee)||Deposit: £227.00
Pay Instructor: £380.00
Pay Instructor: £400.00
|Twenty-five hours over five days||The Accelerator- A course best suited for learners with a basic knowledge of driving but would like intensive lessons to rapidly progress towards test standard (this does include your test fee)||Deposit: £267.00
Pay Instructor: £475.00
Pay Instructor: £500.00
|FREE 2nd Test Booking on ALL 30+ HOUR COURSES (T & C)|
|Thirty hours over six days||Push it to the Limit- If you are a young learner with a lot of confidence, then this intensive course was made for you (this does include your test fee)||Deposit: £305.00
Pay Instructor: £570.00
Pay Instructor: £600.00
|Thirty-five hours over seven days||Top Gear- No, this course does not feature Hammond, May and Clarkson, but it will help novice drivers in their tuition from beginner to accomplished driver (this does include your test fee)||Deposit: £317.00
Pay Instructor: £665.00
Pay Instructor: £700.00
|Forty hours over eight days||Road Trip- A course for complete beginners that takes you on a journey towards obtaining your full license (this does include your test fee)||Deposit: £352.00
Pay Instructor: £760.00
Pay Instructor: £800.00
|Fifty hours over ten days||Go the Distance- Do you have what it takes to go the distance? If you are a complete beginner with no confidence, this course will help you develop/hone your driving skills and make you a king of the road (this does include your test fee)||Deposit: £422.00
Pay Instructor: £950.00
Pay Instructor: £1000.00
Learning at a Pace that Suits You!
We have a range of different offers for lessons/lesson blocks to suit different learner drivers. Whether you want to have an intensive course of lessons, to help you become test ready in a short space of time, or a sequence of weekly lessons, we have the right course for you. If you wish to place an order, please fill out these details below, failure to do so will mean we cannot book your lessons/test. If you are viewing this on a mobile device, tap the price table to place an order.
INTENSIVE COURSES AND PRICES
IMPORTANT COURSE INFORMATION
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
1. Please do not make any travel or accomodation arrangements if you are not taking the course with a pick up from home. Please do not book time off work until you have spoken to your appointed instructor and discussed and confirmed your schedule, all bookings are a provisional start date until confirmed with your driving instructor. Should an instructor be unavailable for your desired start week, we would automatically search for a start the following week until the course is allocated.
2. Your provisional photocard has to be presented on the first and last day of your driving course to the instructor, plus it also needs to be taken and presented to the test centres when taking the theory test and practical test. Failure to remember this important documentation will mean you cannot take the test you are attending and any lesson time, test fees etc will unfortunately be lost.
3. Total course time includes the time it takes for the driving test and dropping you off at home at the end of the test day (typically the final hour if the test centre is local to your home). There is no additional charge for the use of the car on the test.
4. Refreshment breaks form a part of your daily tuition period, you cannot drive for 5 hours straight so a small break or two will be arranged during each session to allow for a drink, quick bite to eat or toilet break. Times would be mutually agreed with the instructor.
5. Theory tests will normally be arranged outside of driving lesson time, so you will make your own way there, so that you do not have to use valuable lesson time to be taken there, unless you specifically request this on booking the hours in with your instructor.
6. Theory test and practical test dates are subject to DVSA availablity, they will be scheduled as close as possible to the required test date / times, by our booking team.
7. Please disclose any special requirements on the note page of the booking form e.g height / size issues or any disability so that we can offer the best service possible when setting the course up for you.
8. When signing up with U Drive Intensive, should you pass, we may wish to use your photo or video clip to promote student success. If you have any objections to your photo/video being used in this way, please inform us when you have enrolled with us.